Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday!



Today I am talking about one of my favorite dresses by one of my favorite designers Sabelle by Maggie Sottero!  I absolutely love this dress!  I tried it on at least five times in every bridal store that I went into.  The fit of this dress is absolutely amazing it accentuates as well as hides all of the places you need it to.  The beautiful beading on this dress will have everyone gasping as you walk down the aisle. 
Here is the dress decription via Maggie Sottero.com:

One-piece, strapless, full A-line gown with lace-up closure. This striking silhouette, in rich Bordeaux Taffeta, features cascading bustles draped asymmetrically over an embellished lace skirt. Beaded lace accents the gentle sweetheart neckline and surrounds the signature lace-up back. Handmade flowers are nestled within the bustles of the skirt. This style is available with a stunning sleeveless, lace bolero jacket or embellished cap-sleeves.

Colors Available
White/White lace with Pewter accent, Diamond White/Diamond White lace with Pewter accent, Light Gold/Ivory lace with Pewter accent


Well, enough about me telling you how beautiful the dress is see it for yourself! Oh and the last picture is me with the dress on!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment